Some friends and I decided last week that we were going to participate in Sober October but we decided to add to this. We are all between the ages and 45 and 55 and we’re feeling a little rough. The past almost two years have taken their toll physically, mentally and emotionally for all of us. We decided we needed to focus and reset . So we decided we were going to add onto the sober part of October to include things to help us. Below is the list of things we are going to work on:
- First, we start our sober month Friday, October 1st.
- Second, we are going to start journaling our food intake using MyFitnessPal for accountability.
- Third, we are going to make sure we are getting at least 30 minutes of exercise, at least 3 times a week.
- Fourth, we are going to work on a good habit we want to put into our routine and yes, that can be items on this list!
- Fifth, we are going to work on breaking a bad habit we have.
- And lastly, we are going to make meditation, yoga or journaling a part of this journey.
This may sound like a lot to do in 31 days but if you look at the list most of this goes hand and hand. And everyone you is participating in the reset will have each other to lean on. I will share posts here and on my personal TikTok, IG and Twitter feeds. If you would like to write something about your 31 day journey I can post it here as well! Looking forward to resetting with everyone!